jeudi 31 mars 2016

Serial Murder Hypertext

Start here or see the diagram.

It all started like this.

I am studying in youth and adult correctionnal intervention program in cegep Ahuntsic. I'm on my last year of college and I am passionate with mental disease and psycopath. After my cegep's program, I have the opportunity to move in the United States or to start working right after the cegep. If you were me, what choice would you make?  

Choice 1: Going to the United States.
Choice 2: Working in my field of study right after the cegep.































Scene 1.

I have now moved in the United States and live in an apartment in Mannatan in the state of New York. I live on Colombus avenue, closed to Central Park. I have been living here for 2 months and I need to make the choice of what I am doing next.  Choice 1: Apply in New York Police Department as a criminalist and work on psycopaths' cases. Choice 2: Going to university in criminology. Choice 3: Going to university in psychology.






























Scene 2.

I am now working in NYPD as a specialist in psycopaths' cases and I really like my job. Choice 1: Unfortunately, my boss doesn't like the way I work and he fired me. His reasons are that I'm always late by sending him my files. Choice 2: This morning, a man walk into our office and start shooting people.





























Scene 3.

I don't have a job any more. I am now working on my cv and looking for part-time job until I find another job in criminology. Choice 1: Someone in the street find that I look depressed and ask me what happens. He said that taking our time to filled files and sent them late is better than doing shitty job. He offers me a spy job. Choice 2: After my boss has fired me, I start drinking all day long.































Scene 4.

I am now working as a spy in a big industry. This is a dream job to me, I am traveling more than before, I work on big cases and I make more money than with my last job. Start again:































Scene 5.

I am on a big depression, I returned at my parent's house and I got no job any more. Drinking alcohool and sleeping are a good description of what I do all day long. Start again:































Scene 6.

The shooter entered in our office and knows exactly were was each office. He start shooting everywhere around him. Choice 1: Unfortunately, I was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. A ball hits the side of my head. I fell on the ground.  Choice 2: I jumped in front of the guy and take hit his gun. The gun fell on the ground.































Scene 7.

I got big funerals and everyone who survived at the shooting came to my burial.  Start again:































Scene 8.


The guy is arrested and by boss gives me a medal of honor. Start again:































Scene 9.

I am now studying in criminology in New York University. Choice 1: I choose to be serious and make all of my homework in time and study each night, Choice 2: I let my studies aside and start drinking with my girl friends and partying each week end in my sorority.































Scene 10.

I decided to be patient and doing all my homework in time. My choice to be serious in my studies' leads me to good  grades at school. Choice 1: My boyfriend starts thinking that I am boring and leave me. Choice 2: I got good grades and a boss in CIA offers me a dream job as a specialist.































Scene 11.

I am now alone and heartbroken. My grades has decrease since this event. Start again:































Scene 12.

I am now working as a specialist in CIA. I am married and have two children. I really love my job and my family. Life is beautiful to me. Start again:































Scene 13.

I made the choice to be irresponsible and drinking alcohool each week end and never do my homework. Now I need to pay for that choice. Choice 1: I fell all my courses. Choice 2: I need to make a lot of efforts to have good grades. I spend the rest of my semester in books and had never enough time to sleep.































Scene 14.

Because of my grades, I did not finish my university, so I am now working as a cashier at McDonalds. Start again:































Scene 15.

I got a lack of sleep, but I succeeded by chance in all of my courses. Start again:































Scene 16.

I chose the Psychology program in university. I like this program because I am studying psychopath and their diseases. Choice 1: A teacher in my program know that I am passionate by mental diseases and offers me an internship in a psychiatric hospital in New York. Choice 2: I chose to study more and doing a master on the psychopath.































Scene 17.

I accepted the opportunity of this internship. I now an intern 4 days a week in the psychiatric hospital of New York. I love this internship because each morning brings me something new. I wake up in the morning with no idea of what will happen to me on this day. Choice 1: Today, I woke up feeling sick and going to work with a lack of energy. Without my vigilence, a patient take a seringe and inject me a poison. Choice 2: After a year in an internship and 5 years of working at the same place, I get promoted and I become the criminalist director of the psychiatric hospital.






























































Scene 20.

I am still in University to do my master on psyhopath. Choice 1: I decide to leave school because that I am a victim of sexual harrasment from my principal teacher. Choice 2: I suceed at school and I am now certified as a speialist in the psychopath.




























































_______________________________________________________________________

Scene 23.

I make the choice to work right after my cegep. Now I got two interresting opportunities. I can work in prisons or in mental illness. Choice 1: I choose to work in prisons Choice 2: I choose to go with my passion and work with mental disease.































Scene 24.

I am god job interview with the director of the prison. He's very interested with my profile and ask me which job I would like to do. Choice 1: I want to work as a correctionnal agent. Choice 2: I want to work with the special intervention team.































Scene 25.

I am now working as a correctionnal agent for 2 years. I demonstrate some good competencies during my work. Choice 1: My boss promotes me as a superior because of my great job. Choice 2: My boss likes me a little bit too much. He won't stop following me after my job and invite me to have a coffee with him.































Scene 26.

My boss promotes me for my great job and my good interventions in prison. I now make more than $300 000 a year. Start again:









































Scene 27.

He's making sexual harrasment on me and I denounced it to my syndicate. Start again:































Scene 28.

I work with the special intervention team. I like this job because it gives me adrenaline each day that I am working. Choice 1: I worked 20 years in the same prison as a special agent and now I am retired. Choice 2: This morning, I worked at 7 o'clock and at 7:20 a riot was starting. My team and I stopped it with good interventions.






























































Scene 31.

I am working with passion in my field of study and with the patients that are the most interesting for me: mental illness. I am working with schizophreniac that already have a criminal case. Choice 1: I like this place and this job, but my boss won't stop flirting with me. Choice 2:I make this job a personnal job and trying to rescue everyone. It leads me to fall in love with one of my patients.































Scene 32.

My boss won't stop flirting with me. Choice 1: He's being arrested for sexual misconducts. Choice 2: He is finally following me to my apartment and try to kill me.































Scene 33.

He's now in jail and I can continue to work at the place that I love. Start again:































Scene 34.

Hopefully, my mother was at my apartment and saw him before me and called the police. Start again:































Scene 35.

I think that I'm about to fall in love with him, so I know that I'm going to be in big troubles. Choice 1: I'm fired because that I wanted to marying him. Choice 2: I decided to keep our relation secret to not be in troubles.































Scene 36.

I now need to find a new job. Start again:































Scene 37.

Nobody saw it and we stay together for 10 years. Start again:



































Diagram

Hypertext narrative template for digital ESL literacy
This hypertext narrative fiction template was developed by Bokomaru Publications and checked for common ESL grammar errors using an online ESL grammar checker and checked for field-related vocabulary using an b-block ESL vocabulary checker.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire