
Like you saw in the previous articles, this blog is about serial killer facts. I'm studying in Youth and adult correctionnal program. My goal is to become a criminalist who's specified in psychopath and serial killers. I am passionnate in what made this kind of people act like that. I will summarize a text about Albert Fish's life. Albert Fish is a 1900's serial killer. From my point of vue, there's a lot of interesting criminal facts in his story.
Childhood
Albert Fish was born Hamilton Fish on May 1870 in Washington DC. In his childhood, he preferes to be called Albert because of a dead sibling and because some people made some nicknames with his name and called him ''ham''. He was the youngest of four children, His father was 43 years older than his mom. He was 75 when Fish born. Fish's family had a lot of mental disease history, which includes his uncle, her sister and one of his brothers. Albert's father died in 1875 when Fish has only five years old. His mother put him to Saint John's Orphanage. At this orphanage, Fish started to be victim of psysical violence. Some intervenants whipped him, beat him and more. At this time, he started to have liked suffering from physical pain. He spent 4 years in this orphanage. At the age of 9, his mother has a new job and was able to take care of Fish. She removed him from an orphanage. At the age of 12, he started to spend time with a boy of his age who introduce him to some sexual disorders (eating feces, drinking urine, watching little boys undress in restrooms) He also had a lot of warnings for writing some obscene letters to girls.
Criminal history
In 1919, Fish started his murders by stabbing a deficient child. All of his crimes was target on African Americans or mentally disable children. He said that god gives him the task to eliminate them. From his point of vue, no one will miss this kind of people. Fish tortured, mutiled and killed some young kids. He killed them by using a handsaw and a butcher knife. His story became known by everone with the kidnapping of Grace Budd on May 1928. Fish first saw a classified advertisement in the New York World for an 18 year old boy named Edward Budd who wanted to be hire. He goes there with the intention of tortured and mutilate him. Fish has plannified to let him bleed to dead. He introduced himself as Frank Howard. He once meet Grace Budd and changed his planned murder on her. Her convinces her parents to take her to his niece's birthday. Grace left on this day with Albert Fish and never returned to her house. Fish wrote a letter to her parents, there's an extract of this horrifying letter:
" He told me so often how good Human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3 – 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese – strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her, on the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wild flowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them."
- wikipedia.com
- Ipsum-Generator
- Labodanglais.com
- VirtualWritingTutor.com
- Diffchecker.com
- newyorktimes.com

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire