Hi everyone, my name is Ève Daigle, I am 20 years old and I am studying in youth and adult correctional intervention program in collège. I got a weird passion witch is understand the fact of serial or sex killers. This blog will produce articles about criminology because that's my field of study, but in more specific words, articles will define psychopath and serial murderers. I already did search about most famous serial killers in the history. In this blog, I will try to write articles about serial killer that people didn't know about. You might already know about the Zodiac, Jack the Ripper or Ted Bundy... But what about Albert Hamilton Fish or Donald Henry Gaskins? You might didn't know them as well, but they respectively killed more than a hundread victims.
Let me introduce yourself to the hard world of most wanted killers in the history
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire